- Members of the public are welcome to attend open meetings.
- All meetings are open with the exception of those that are recognized as appropriate in-camera meetings by the Local Government Act.
- A Q & A session is held at the end of each meeting where members of the public can pose questions to the committee.
- Meeting dates, time and venues will be published on this website a minimum of 72 hours prior to a meeting.
- All agenda packages and minutes of meetings are posted on this website.
- Meetings are audio recorded for the benefit of the committee. The audio recordings are not posted online.
- The committee accepts a limited number of delegations at meetings. Delegations are limited to two minutes and must limit the content of their address to subject matter that is within the terms of reference of the committee. Each person may be limited to a maximum of 2 comments per meeting.
- Delegations wishing to address the committee should submit the content of their address in writing to the secretary or chair at least seven days prior to a meeting.